Social Care Courses
In 2006, we created our unique methodology to help support organisations to evidence the competence of their staff. Since then, we have learned a great deal ourselves which has all been built into Click...as well as all of the fantastic feedback from many, many managers over the years.
If you can't see a subject in the list below that you would like us to cover, then please let us know and we can discuss creating a module for you. Likewise, we are also able to create bespoke assessments based on your needs.
1. Induction Courses
- Care Certificate (15 individual courses)
- Common Induction Scotland
- Foster Care - Friends and Family
- Foster Care - Short Breaks and Respite
- Foster Care - Training Support and Development
- Induction Framework for Wales - Adults
- Induction Framework for Wales - Children
- Manager's Induction Standards
- Assessing for Assessors
2. Interview Courses
3. Specialist Care Courses
- Dementia Awareness
- Diabetes (coming soon)
- Eating and Drinking Support
- End of Life Care
- Managing Continence
- Pressure Ulcers (coming soon)
4. Core Skills Courses
- Communication Skills
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Essentials
- Equality and Diversity
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden
- First Aid Skills
- Fluids and Nutrition
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Handling Information - GDPR & Data Protection
- Health and Safety Overview
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Lone Working
- Medication - Supporting and Assisting (Part 1)
- Medication - Administration (Part 2)
- Mental Capacity Act Essentials
- Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disabilities Essentials
- Moving and Handling
- Oral Health Care
- Person-centred Care
- Privacy and Dignity in Care
- Positive Behaviour Support and Non-Restrictive Practice (coming soon)
- Preparing for an Outstanding CQC Inspection
- Recording and Reporting
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Stress and Resilience
As a Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, we are licensed to deliver the following programmes:
Lead to Succeed
It was developed by Skills for Care to upskill existing managers and aspiring managers in adult social care.
The programme includes a "resource pack" of key learning materials and practical strategies for the workplace.
If you can’t find exactly what you need, we can create it. We have a lot of experience to guide you through.
Feedback from our customers
Click will support your team to reduce staff turnover and to improve CQC ratings by providing evidence of the fantastic work carried out each day in the care sector....We've already received some great positive feedback about Click from our customers, both old and new:
"Great simplicity, and a really nice design" National Charity
"Click is easy to use, even for a non-technical person like me!"
Care Agency Berkshire
"Click is just brilliant....well done to your team!"
"I'm loving Click - it's
Care Home, West Midlands
"I'm very pleased with the new Care Certificate course"
NHS Hospital, Hampshire
"Super impressed with the COSHH eLearning, which even included up-to-date, real-life incidents!"